You can use these options to logout from all applications you are using such as Facebook app or web browser. If you are not using any application then we will suggest you to use the logout option. We will tell you the proper way to logout from Facebook in detail.
To safely logout from Facebook you can follow following ways: –
- Go to your profile in Facebook (It is not a matter you are using app or browser)
- Click on the arrow icon at the right site if your Facebook profile name.
- A dropdown menu will appear and you will see “Logout” option
- Click on that logout option and you will be logged out from Facebook.
How to Safely Logout on Mobile from Facebook?
It doesn’t matter which operating system you are using. You can logout safely with these ways which we mentioned in above. You have to just click on the button or menu at the top right side and you will be logged out from Facebook. This is the easiest and fastest ways to logout from Facebook. After your logout from Facebook to make sure you should check again that you have logged our properly. It is same for the all device such as android or iPhone.
How to Safely Logout on Web from Facebook?
There is no different way between logout from Facebook on web or mobile. Only the icon of main menu can be slightly different but the process is same for all. You can logout of all browsers such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or any other browsers with same ways. If you have saved your Facebook password on your browser, we will suggest you to clear your browser’s cookies. We will suggest to not save your password if the device is being used by a lot of users. Each time you will enter in Facebook, you should type your password manually.
Why I Have to Logout on Facebook?
During use of Facebook, you may face some security problems. These security issues are applicable for both of web or mobile applications users. We are going to help you by telling the security issues and their risks: –
- The fishing extensions could be integrated with your browser and record your passwords.
- If your device is used by multiple users, then it is risky that anyone else can login in your Facebook.
- Third party applications are can be automatically infected with your account.
- You must logout manually every time your login in Facebook and make sure that you have logged out safely.
- There are some 3rd party applications which may make you their service’s subscriber without your permission.
Why I Can Not Logout of Facebook and How to Fix It?
If you can not logout of Facebook, then it is not a big problem. There may be some very simple issues. So, don’t worry about it. It may be a cause of your internet connection Or Facebook server may be a bit slow for its scheduled update or maintenance. You just reload your browser and try it again.
You may be interested to know how to buy facebook likes and Ultimate Facebook Marketing Tips to Success On Your Goal